A How-to-Guide to Getting Through the Day and Enjoying Your Weekend

Welcome! My name is Tai. I am a new mother who is in the process of building a website/organization for young mothers.

Objective: Jeans and Coffee is a website for the everyday mom who needs suggestions on where to get a quick coffee fix, an inexpensive pair of cute jeans, and in-the-know about weekend hot spots. Don't leave out the kids, because we don't. We also offer advice on parenting, information about learning toys that help develop your child's mind, and cool arts and craft ideas that are easy to do with your little ones. Whether spending a night out on the town or snuggled up with a good book, we've got just what you need!

Although, the main focus of this website/organization is geared towards mothers, there is something for everyone.

I hope to one day become recognized for the great contributions that this organization will offer. My plan is to give back, through workshops that focuses on issues concerning Education, Women empowerment, Political issues, and Health. My vision is to help other mothers become better women, mothers, and leaders. I thank you for your support. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bring in the Spring with O.P.I

Just Teasing


Hearts & Tarts
Feminine, flirty and just a bit sexy, Garden Party SoftShades are the perfect complement to this spring’s romantic dresses, soft layers, and floral patterns. These are just two of the six fabulous colors like Mod Hatter, I'll Take The cake, No Bees Please and Funny Bunny. Visit www.opi.com/gardenparty


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love everything, the colors are to die for thanks for the tip:>